Designed to support all aspects of GNSS surveying, the Trimble® TDL 450 series offers flexible configuration options and rugged reliability. This sophisticated radio modem places Trimble’s newest low power data link technology in your hands. For surveyors that need to make the most of every day, the Trimble TDL 450 series is a giant step forward in radio technology.
The Trimble TDL 450 series is an advanced, high speed, wireless UHF data radio built to endure the stresses of daily use in harsh conditions. Full metal construction provides impact and weather resistance that will keep you working with complete confidence.
The full-function user interface streamlines field configuration and troubleshooting so you can maintain maximum productivity. Adapt as conditions require: for longer baselines you can dial up the power, and when the work area is smaller, a lower- power output extends battery life.
The Trimble TDL 450 series even provides access to diagnostic data in the field. So, you can solve signal strength challenges and make adjustments to stay more productive.
• High Over-the-Air Link Rate:
– 19,200 bps (both GMSK and 4FSK)
– Supports 1 Hz RTK corrections for multi-
• Configurable Transmit Power:
– Trimble TDL 450L power settings: 0.1 W, 0.5W, 1 W, 2W, and 4W
– Trimble TDL 450H power settings:
4 user-defined power levels from 2 W to 35 W
– Configurable from the front panel up to the maximum power output setting for your region
• Available Bandwidth:
– 390 MHz to 430 MHz and 430 MHz to
470 MHz models
– Designed for high performance over the
• Software-Controlled Channel Bandwidth:
– Software configurable for both 12.5 kHz and 25 kHz radios
Easy-to-use and highly reliable, the Trimble TDL 450 series radio is capable of broadcasting, repeating and receiving real-time data used by Trimble GNSS receivers. Its compact size allows it to be easily mounted on the same tripod as the receiver or on its own tripod using mounting hardware included as standard equipment.
As a transmitter, the Trimble TDL 450 series seamlessly broadcasts corrections to radios and radio-enabled devices. Network coverage can be enhanced by the use of one or two repeaters.
As a repeater, the TDL 450 series enables you to reach inaccessible or obstructed locations due to its extended range and seamless coverage around obstacles. Because it is so versatile, one extra radio can be used as a backup or as a “spare” for multiple tasks.